Important Notes for Issuing MOFA for Umrah Season 1443H
With these unprecedented times, the Authorities in Saudi Arabia have brought a number of key requirements for eligibility for an Umrah Visa. If you are planning to book or have booked an Umrah package please ensure you have read and understood these as not following protocol will delay your visa and in worst case scenario not getting it issued at all. These are as follows:
1. Allowed age for Mutamer is above 18 and there is no limitation for maximum
2. Required vaccination are two doses of (Pfizer - AstraZeneca - Moderna - Johnson) and later on Sinopharm and Sinovac will be added to the approved vaccination list.
3. Attached vaccination certificate for each Mutamer seperately in the system before requesting MOFA.
4. Attach Mutamer photo in the system.
5. Maximum limit for Group is 25 Mutamers and minimum 1 Mutamer.
6. MOFA appointment (reservation) is required and the reservation date must be after (3) days from arrival date.
7. PCR test is required within 48 hours after arrival in KSA.
8. PCR test is required before Mutamer's departure from KSA if required by the Mutamer's Country.
9. Select both (Arrival and depature flight) when adding BRN's in Mutamer's package.
10. Minimum Package Period is (5 days), but there will be (3) days of sanitary isolation, so it is preferable that it should be (8) days, if possible, please be informed that issuing visa from suspended countries is still continuing on them and it requires insitituional quarantine.
11. Hotel in Makkah is mandatory and hotel in madinah is optional.
12. If package contains both ( Makkah and Madinah), then don't make Makkah first, as the Mutamer will spend the first (3) in sanitary isolation.
13. If package includes Madinah first, then do not make flight arrival city as Jeddah because it will cause problem when creating arrival Tafweej.